BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Master Bath Mural

This is my work in progress that I started today in our master bathroom. I saw on another blog this lady who hired someone to paint a cherry tree mural going up her stairs. I never thought I liked murals in the house until now:)
If you are a little nervous about free handing a mural, you can always rent a projector and trace it out on the wall. I just went for it and so far I am really happy with it! It is really hard to tell but I used a colored pencil to draw out the cherry branch.




I'll post more pictures as it comes along!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It turned out good!!!

Lamb4Liz said...

This would be cool in my new office!

Jessica and Todd said...

Thanks! I am about half way done with it:)