BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

80th Birthday Surprise

I flew down for Aunty Lou's Surprise Birthday Party in Disneyland. She had no idea, and was so surprised to see everyone for brunch.

My Dad and his biggest fan Cade.
Cade trying to pick up on this random girl by splashing her with water.

So excited! We are on Pirates.

World of color in California adventure. If you can imagine that is all water and it is covering the huge Ferris wheel behind it. It is worth the wait to get the fast pass!
Props to Shandon for saving my life. We went to eat at a Mexican restaurant and I must have really been digging the chips and salsa because one got stuck in my throat. I tried to play it off and then after I realized I couldn't breath and started to turn red, Shandon with her keen like instincts jump over my chair and gave me the Heimlich maneuver. Thanks Shan I owe you one!

0 comments: