BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby Bedding For Lisa and Nathan

I am designing and making baby bedding for some good friends Nathan and Lisa. They are having a little boy in about 2 months.

They Love luxurious fabrics, mainly silks in all different textures. And the muse is Barron Trump. Pretty good muse right!


This was the first bedding they liked with the quilting.
We also loved this bedding set, but it fits more with the Trumps budget.

I did a rough sketch of an idea, but it has changed a bit since putting the fabrics together.


So, 5 fabric stores, 2 cups of coffee and one Diet Mountain Dew later I have almost everything I need for the bedding.

One thing I was super excited about was I found a pigskin that matched perfectly. Nathan and Lisa are professional hunting outfitters in Canada so as you can imagine I just had to throw that in.
It might not look like much now, but I think it will be perfect for them.
So stay tuned...

1 comments:

Victoria said...

I LOVE YOU!!! You have nailed it. The pigskin is perfect. They are going to be so happy and I can't wait to see more. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking this on.