BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 14, 2011

Fabulous Fire Pit

My parents came up once again to visit and of course they went to work! My Dad has been putting in Fire Pits in many of his jobs, that are run on gas. Check out their website: www.naturallandscaping.com
They are amazing and we thought would be pretty sweet here in Washington. We already had the bones of the fire pit, so all there was to do is hook up gas to it right ... So we thought!
Todd and my Dad went straight to work and after about 10 trips to Mclendons (a local hardware store, that we gave every Irish name in the book) we had the best S'more maker in town.
Don't ask me the steps to this project. This one I give all to the men! My Mom and I had our own projects going:)

1 comments:

Julie said...

Love the fire pit!! Does you dad do any probono work. LOL!!! - Jules