BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Massive Chandelier/Light Fixture

I'm not sure exactly how we got this idea. It started out to be something fairly simple and grew to be a huge project! We spent a total of 5 hours in Home Depot figuring out the measurements and what we needed. How many people does it take to cut crown molding? A: One math major and one person to run back and forth to get more molding.

Well I am just going to let the pictures speak for themselves, because I don't think I can explain all the steps:)





We are a little afraid to walk under it, but at least the table will catch it's fall just in case!

2 comments:

Lamb4Liz said...

Now I get it.That turned out awesome! I can see why it took a awhile to complete.

Brooke said...

It looks fantastic Jess! Plus, it is so much more special that you guys made it yourself. You both are super talented!