BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jenne's Pumpkin Dish

Just in time for the holidays! A friend of mine had me over for dinner and made this amazing meal, that was so good I made it a few days later.

This would be great for a dinner party, because it is easy and looks impressive:)


Here's the recipe:

Ground beef
Frozen bag of peas and carrots
Mushrooms
1/2 onion (I added this but it is good without too)
Raisins
Chili Powder ( I added this too because I put it in everything)
Garlic salt seasoning
Pepper
Soy Sauce
Rice Vinegar

* Cook it all together until the beef is done
* Add bread crumbs until it is thick
* Scoop out your eating pumpkin (seeds, and some of the strings)
* Add the beef mixture, put the lid back on the pumpkin
* Cook at 350 for 1 hour

Then you have this amazing meal! If you know me at all you know I love food, but can not cook. So here is something delicious that even I can make:)

0 comments: