BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lambliz designs


Before my Mom had us kids and took over the business side of Natural Landscaping, she was a graphic designer. Now she is back at it with some really cool ideas. She did this "P.S. I love you" vinyl sticker for us in our guest bedroom.
I asked if she would do a large "E" so I could do a custom front door mat. So if you get inspired let me know and I can put an order in with my Mom;)

All you would need for the front door mat is a solid mat, cut out letter or numbers (House number could be cute), spray paint and some tape.

Here is my layout before I spray painted it. For the "E" I just taped it down using double sided tape.When you spray it make sure you are spraying it above and not at an angle so it doesn't get under your tape or letter.

Peel it all off and you have a pretty cool custom door mat!

3 comments:

Lamb4Liz said...

You make everything seem easy Jess. Nice job!

Juliette Samuel said...

Beautiful door mat!

Anonymous said...

Jessica! I found you! I love that you made your own door mat. That's pretty cool! I hope to keep in touch. Talk to you soon!